A little more than a week left for 2019. It’s time to write a list of goals for the next year.
- Finish the project until mid-January (or earlier). All methods for working with requests are written, it remains to add the remaining entities and endpoints.
- Write unit tests. (desirable)
- Write a similar wrapper for yii2, codeigniter with little changes. (optional)
On the basis of the project above and some other api write a bot for facebook, vk, telegram. I will not disclose the functionality of this application yet. But the project will most likely be opensource. (middle / end of February)
There is another idea for implementation. Webapp.
Come up with a good idea and implement it in java or kotlin. Opensource.
Spend on programming for my own projects at least 2 hours a day. At the weekend at least 4 hours.
Write a blog on programming and related topics once a week.
- Month - write goals at the beginning of each month and roughly distribute the implementation schedule.
- Week - on Sunday evening to write what I need to do before the end of this week.
- Day - on the evening of every day to write tasks that need to be done.
Meditate for 20 minutes in the morning, 20 minutes in the evening every day.
- Pull up conversational English.
- Learn 40 words per day.
- Read fiction and watch TV shows only in English.
- Learn texts or dialogues. One per day.
Read one book a week.
- Do cardio 1 hour a day.
- Train in the gym 3 times a week.
- Do exercises to warm up the body and stretch each morning.
- Eat from 10 am to 6 pm
- In a day, eat only plant food and drink water.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- To properly master akai mpk mini and ableton (or fl) to write a simple track.
- Some other things
This is my list of goals for 2019. I will try to stick to it all next year.
Full-stack web developer. I enjoy writing Php, Java, and Js.